Saturday, September 10, 2011

ASPEN for Deadbeat magazine.

We adore these photos of Aspen in Deadbeat magazine, how cute does she look.  H.C has this lovely new frock on our new website in duchess satin and between Stav and I,  thought it would be the perfect frock in gingham for the ad. I am now wishing we had made this one up in the gingham, I've had so many people ask about it. Don't worry though, if you like it we are more than happy to make it up in any colour gingham your little heart desires. You can e mail us at hotcouture@bigpond.com
Sometimes I have to pinch myself I'm so lucky to have wonderful people in my life like Stav and her boyfriend Aaron who took these stunning photo's.

The Model is ASPEN.....Photographer...AARON SCHUPPAN......Art Director/ stylist STAVROULA MOUNTZOURIS......Hair TONY VACHER from STERLING H.Q.......M.U.A ..ANGELIQUE HOGAN. Thanks everyone for making Hot Couture look even HOTTER. XXX Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment