Saturday, September 3, 2011

This is why I love Hot Couture

What a week. The SALE was more successful than I could have ever imagined, we have sold everything that wasn't nailed down. We are all ready for the website to go live as we have plenty of room now at the studio. I hope everyone is happy with their bargains. One thing we don't have sales very often but when we do you know you are getting the real deal. William Izi and I have worked really hard this week trying to get everything out on time. We've had a few hiccups but all in all I think we did pretty well considering the amount of work. Willy even gave up his Saturday so he could help catch up.
The best part of our day was when the girls from Delectable Sins Kylie and Mel + Erin and Jane, turned up with our favourite cupcakes. RED VELVET talk about perfect timing. Not only did the girls buy about 6 frocks between them but we all had lots of fun watching them try on all of the new frocks. Williams patterns are beyond perfect, I am so thrilled, we make an awesome team, my designs and Williams expertise, perfection. After the girls left


( we managed lunch at the pub first thank goodness ) Willy and I got stuck into writing the product placement for the new website. I had no idea it was so much work and I am so grateful that Willy was here to help me. Thanks girls for making the day so much fun, I can't wait for next Saturday when you bring the baby sausage dog. He may never leave the studio you know that right. XXXX Joy

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for the new website to go live, I love peeking at all the previews so I know it will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete