Sunday, January 9, 2011

Goodbye Stav, Hello Marie

Greetings and salutations most beautiful followers of Hot Couture!
Firstly, allow me to introduce myself, I’m Marie, Joy’s brand new go-to-gal, filling in for the incredibly talented and well-organised Stavroula!
Joy and I are currently undertaking the 10 step program: How to Live Without Stavroula, and are making steady progress, as you can see from our photos.

Prior to 10 Step Program


Success!
I know, I know, they’re big shoes to fill, but someone’s gotta do it. And hey, I’ve been her best pal for over a decade, so hopefully some of her brilliance has rubbed off!

Guys n’ gals, I cannot tell you how fun my first day working for HC and the lovely Ms. Taylor has been. I feel like the luckiest gal in the world right now. We had a little initiation breakfast with the photographic genius that is Mr. Sven Kovac, then we made our way to Woorabinda lake to take photos of the Monday Special, which, unsurprisingly, is pretty damn special!
Ah, life is hard. Spending a day beside a beautiful lake wearing ‘A Frock Called Wanda’ (tee hee!) being photographed by a hunk… Sign me up for life!

Well lovelies, I must depart and continue working, but I would love to hear any suggestions or comments from our fabulous customers! Feel free to email me on: marietotsikas@gmail.com anytime you like!
I think this is the beginning of something beautiful, kids. 

P.S. For more of the talented Sven Kovac, visit www.svenkovac.com.

2 comments:

  1. Looking amazing in that dress Marie! Can't wait for more blog posts! x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya look fabulous Mario! This post officially trumps everything I've done ever!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete