Friday, March 26, 2010

I can't believe it is only 4 days till we leave for Vegas. We have been crazy busy at H.C. H.Q. trying to get all our roller derby uniforms out before we go. We just aquired 4 new shops to stock,were pretty excited to be doing business with them. I have a very busy weekend getting things organised so while I'm away it will all run smoothly. The girls will hold the fort for me while I'm gone so no need to worry. We now have Joh Joh and Jenny on the team along with Greta Stavroula and I. Stav has safely landed in the States and will be waiting for me in Vegas. Can't wait to catch up with Sarah and Pete from Deadbeat. So many people I know from Sydney are going we are sure to meet up along the way. I made myself quite a few outfits yesterday including Mother of The Bride (a leopard print sarong frock). You never know who might want to tie the knot in the Elvis chapel and I want to be prepared.The new stock is now on the website, I'm so pleased with how the shoot went and want to thanks all the girls again for their wonderful work on the day. Here are some behind the scenes photo's. XXX Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment