Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A testament from one of my fave H.C. customers. Kitty Van Horne

So why do I choose Hot Couture?
When I have a special event to attend, I want to wear something unique, vintage inspired, flattering, comfortable and affordable - so, I call Joy and the Hot Couture team. I love to wear vintage but it can often be fragile, expensive and needing alterations which can be expensive.
With Hot Couutre I can pick my own fabric and send it to the team so that I know that no one else will have the same dress as me!
My first two frocks were to wear to Summer weddings - I wanted something glamourous and comfortable. So, I picked out some gorgeous SIlk Dupion, selected one of the evening designs on the website and got in touch with Joy.
My third dress came about when I came across a fabulous modern lurex fabric that I knew just had to be transformed into a stunning Mad Men inspired Hot Couture confection. I'm so thrilled with it!
I always get lovely compliments whenever I wear my HC gear - I feel so special in them!
The staff are always such a pleasure to work with - Thank you Joy and the team at Hot Couture!

No comments:

Post a Comment