Friday, January 27, 2012

The Music of Cry Baby



 Gosh we have been so busy this month we haven't even had time to write the blog, I thought January was supposed the be a slow month. Not so, luckily we are doing what we love otherwise working these long hours would not be so hot. Speaking of HOT we were really excited about the Music of Cry Baby night at the Vanguard. In fact had we not been so flat out my intention was to fly up to Sydney and go see all my lovely friends and dance the night away to some of my favourite songs.
The very lovely Kitty Van Horne and Pia Anderson along with Jeremy from the Snowdroppers performed to what I am told was a very excited audience. Both Kitty and Pia wore Hot Couture so that was a treat for us. Next big thing at The Vanguard that we want to go up for is Audrey Auld Mezera who is an old friend from Nashville. I used to go to all of her gigs when she started out a thousand years ago, I still listen to her music and I can't wait to see her again. The Rockafillies are performing the same weekend so that should be enough of a music fix for a bit. XXX Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment