Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Studio Fun!

 Aloha guys n' gals!

Well, it's been a while since I've updated our trusty followers on the goings on at HC headquarters, so allow me to give you a little visual tour of our studio! The ever-so-dashing-and-darling Sven Kovac  took these behind the scenes shots of a typical working day featuring the divine Ms. Taylor, the fabulously efficient William Lazootin and yours truly. 

I don't mean to brag, (but I will anyways! tee hee!) working here has been SUCH a Joy (pun intended). I find myself constantly surrounded by beautiful people, from our customers and followers to HC staff; and of course our RIDICULOUSLY generous lady-boss-in-charge, Joy.
The studio is full of good vibes, beautiful fabric, hawaiian music and cups of tea, so we want to share what a working day is like for us, and maybe one day you can come in for a fitting and join us! (We love visitors, just as much as we like to procrastinate!)

Have a lovely week my beauties,
and remember to spread the love!

-Marie :D xoxo

All the pretty frocks!


I.T support. (God help us all)

No snoozin' for Latoozin. Such a hard worker!

Most likely gassbagging.

oohhh, special orders!

Just another day of designin'


No comments:

Post a Comment